Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Oh my stars

I made this second space card using this astronaut from Bugaboo which I think is a retired image since I couldn't find it in the new store.  The sentiment is from TLC, Create.  I put Glossy Accent on his helmet.  I embossed the neon yellow paper which is to represent the moon - for my card purpose there is no debate whether he is really on the moon or not, hehe.



Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Space Cadet
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Astronaut 1
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - oh my Stars
Circle Punches:  EK Success
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix
Glossy Accents

Challenges
CRAFT - Ch. 435 Out of this world
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 177 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 302-303 Anything Goes
CHNC Patterned - October
613 Ave Create - Ch. 202 Anything Goes with optional masculine card

8 comments:

Trimgym said...

Lovely creation, thank you for joining our challenge at CRAFT Challenge this week. Please also have a look at our DT call and consider applying for the position of DT member, we are a friendly bunch.
Jo

Chrissy said...

Fabulous and fun project Lisa Lynn..the embossed yellow makes an awesome moon..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

cute card!

MagsB said...

Another cutie! I love the Bugaboo astronaut and the sentiment is so fun! Thanks for joining in again at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B x

Sheryl said...

Fab card. It fits our challenge perfectly.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenge.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Adorable card Lisa Lynn! Fabulous coloring...love the embossed moon and the sentiment is a perfect finishing touch!

Brenda

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant card Lisa love the spaceman and the planet paper
Carol x

Sheryl said...

Brilliant card. I love the design paper and fab image.
Thanks for stopping by at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx