Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Joy to the World VLV Sketch 1

I finally completed my Viva la Verve card today.  I have been working on some DT cards that I will be posting this weekend.  For this card, I used an image from 2 Cute Ink from the November Club it is the Poinsettias.  I heat embossed the sentiment from Verve which I think is retired from Winter Wonders remixed.



Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  2 Cute Ink - Poinsettias
Sentiment:  Verve - Winter Wonders remixed
Versa mark
Embossing Powder:  Craft stamp
Ribbon:  Michael's
Twine:  Lawn Fawn
Sequins:  stash
Spellbinders:  Label 42

Challenges
Viva la Verve - November Sketch 1
CHNC - Ch. 309 Use a sentiment
CHNC Extra - November
CHNC Patterned - November
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 258- 259 Anything Goes
Scrapping 4 Fun - Ch. 79 Christmas
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 169 Tis the season

7 comments:

Cynthia said...

Lovely colors and patterns! Great take on the Verve sketch, Lisa Lynn.

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Gorgeous card Lisa! Love the poinsettias and papers!

Brenda

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful poinsettias Lisa, your card is full of the Christmas spirit.xx{aNNie}

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so striking! Love those pretty poinsettias. Glad you could play along with us again.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Andreja said...

Beautiful Christmas card you made :-))
Thanks for playing with Scrapping4funChallenges.
Hugs, Andreja

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!
hugs