Friday, September 16, 2016

Worlds coolest Grammy and Gramps

I know that last week was Grandparents Day, but I asked Paulette to make this sentiment at TLC.  She had it as part of the send from the Monthly Club which is such a great deal.  You can see here for more details.  My Mom felt she was too young to be called Grandma when she became one almost 24 years ago so she decided on the "Grammy and Gramps" at that time and it has just stuck.  My daughter will be 24 next week and my son is 20 and they live in the same area as my parents which is 100 miles away from me and they both spend more time with them than me at this time.  So I made this card for them to give to my parents.



Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Shenanigans
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  TLC, Create - Worlds coolest Grammy and Gramps
Circle:  EK Success & Fiskars
Buttons:  Stash
Hemptique
Ribbon:  Offray
Bling:  Recollection

Challenges
CHNC Patterned - September
Craft Your Passion - Ch. 329 Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 127 Anything Goes
Crafter's Cafe - Ch. 157 Use Buttons
Dragonfly Journeys - Ch. 74 Passion for Plaid
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 248-249 Anything Goes


10 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love your image and your card design and bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Wanda said...

The sentiment is perfect and the papers are both masculine and feminine! Thanks for sharing the story behind the sentiment, my parents are Grannie and Gramps. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

suzARTe said...

Such a lovely card, you have used such nice papers and the bow is really pretty.It would be fantastic if you shared this creation at Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

Melissa Craig said...

Awww. So sweet. Grandparents should be cherished. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

This is so sweet! I love the sentiment... my mother is "Grammy" and it is hard to find anything that says that!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Jeannie said...

Hi Lisa Lynn! Pretty papers and a great design layout too. Very sweet card. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Helen said...

A great card, Lisa - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Helen x

Christine said...

Grandparents are such a blessing! So glad your children have a special bond and also a beautiful beautiful card to share with Grammy and Gramps. Thanks so much for sharing at Word Art Wednesday. Have a blessed week,
Christine
Guest Designer

Patti said...

Grammy & gramps are going to love this card! I love your pattern, color and accent choice too Lisa. Thanks so much for joining us over at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Natalie said...

Pretty card! Fun sentiment and I love the colors in the pattern paper! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!