Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Verve Merry Christmas

I am behind in doing my Verve cards since last week, I traveled 1800 miles total to go to South Dakota to Mount Rushmore and back.  It is a straight drive so it isn't bad....it is just long. Had a wonderful time.  Then came back and my daughter was here to help me celebrate my birthday.  My son came back from his 2 week Army Reserve duty and brought the family breakfast - he really has grown up!



Patterned Paper:  Echo Park
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Verve - Holiday Treats
Ink:  Close to My Heart - New England Ivy
         Distress - Brick Red
Spellbinder:  Heart Circle
Button:  Dress it Up!
Flowers:  Petaloo
Divine Twine & May Arts Jute
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug

Challenges
Viva la Verve - July Sketch Wk 4
Dragonfly Journeys - Ch. 16 Christmas in July
Merry Monday - Ch. 167 Hearts
Polkadoodles - Wk 30 2 or more patterned papers
Creative Corner - Christmas in July
Crafter's Cafe - Ch. 126 Christas in July
Snowflake Promise - Ch. 2 Anything Goes
CHNC Extra - July

13 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love those poinsettias! Thanks for playing along with VLV!

Bonnie said...

Love the doily with the cut hearts and that sweet tag! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

laurie said...

I love all the elements on your card! lovely!

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh this is a GREAT WAY to use this sketch! I just love this Christmas card! So beautiful in every way.

Megan J said...

Hi Lisa, I saw your card over at Merry Monday's challenge and just had to come a get a closer look! Your card is beautiful, the layout and all your layers are gorgeous, have a wonderful week...Megan

Penny said...

Beautiful take on that sketch! Wonderful palette and papers, love the embossing and embellies! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa! Such pretty papers, lovely poinsettia's and I love that heart diecut! Perfect card for this week's challenge! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Lisa, I just love all your delightful layers and elements!! Such a gorgeous card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday!

Eve's Been Reading said...

Great make! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Polkadoodles Challenge and our theme of 'Use Two Papers'. Yvonne (DT)

Carla's Cards said...

What a lovely holiday card! Thanks for sharing at A Snowflakes Promise!

Margaret said...

Lovely card how well your elements go together. Thanks for sharing at CHN Christmas extra for July.
Hugs
Margaret M

Jeannie said...

This is one BEAUTIFUL Christmas card Lisa Lynn! I just love the pretty flowers, the papers, and the pearl in front. Happy belated Birthday! Thanks so much for joining my Christmas in July challenge this week.

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Anonymous said...

great card in traditionaly colours and great details on it

thank you for taking part at CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES