Saturday, April 18, 2015

Loving Thoughts

Well, I didn't fall off the face of the earth.  With taking a new job, I have gone from working 32 hours a week to 60 and that just doesn't leave a lot of time for crafting.  It is terrible when the "real" job interfere with the fun crafting job.  I'm hoping that things will settle down in a bit.  For my card, I used an adorable image from Imagine That with lilacs one of my favorite spring flowers and a wonderful sentiment from TLC.  Here is WI, we are finally starting to get some warm weather and thing are starting to bloom.



Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardtock:  Bazzil; Recollectioins
Stamp:  Imagine That (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Loving Thoughts
Spellbinders:  Small and large Petite Ovals
Ribbon:  Offray
Brads:  Making Memories
Flowers:  Prima

Challenges
Sweet Sketch 2 - Sketch 51
QKR - Ch. 135 Spring Flowers
Digi Sketch - F is for Flowers
A Pink Gem - Spring is in the Air

11 comments:

Heide said...

How sweet, what a great spring image and the colors are so happy. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

NanaConnie said...

Terrific use of that sketch, Lisa, and I think the Wellington boots image is wonderful ! It's wonderful to see you entering our "Spring Flowers" challenge at QKR Stampede the week and I wish you best of luck. Hope to see you playing again soon.
NanaConnie DT

Kathie said...

Oh Lisa I'm glad you've found some time to yourself and was able to make a card, I didn't realise that your weeks are so long I do hope things have settled down at your new job. I love this card you've made one of my very favourite colour combo's together. I love this image and wonderful sentiment this is such a pretty card. This is a great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Penny said...

Beautiful take on the sketch, Lisa! Love your pretty image, coloring, palette, and sweet sentiment! :^)
Hope your hours cut back to reasonable levels soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Kristine said...

awww, super cute sentiment to go with this lovely lilac planter Lisa :) We're getting lots of sunshine here in OR too :) Hope you get time to get out in the sun on your days off, or lunch breaks etc. It's a good mood-lifter and stress reliever :)

Joanna M. said...

What gorgeous Spring colors on this card! Sadly, there is talk around my house of my working a "real" job. I would image that this WILL affect my crafting time too. Miss seeing your gorgeous work Lisa.
~Jo, SSW2-DT

anne said...

A gorgeous card, so pleased you found the time to craft and to share with us, I love the colour scheme and this welly image. Thank you for joining us this week. Anne SSW2 DT

Sharon Basel said...

Wonderful card Lisa. Love that image and the color combination. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Hugs, Sharon, SSW-DT

karalschuknecht said...

Great spring card, & I love the boots, I wish I had boots like that. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

Julie Odil said...

I love those boots and lilacs! Great card! You must be in southern WI. Up North, we barely have buds on the trees. It snowed most of Monday. Brr! Thanks for joining our Spring Flower challenge this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

Donna Mosley said...

A really gorgeous card, love it! Thanks for joining us at AGOAC. Good luck.

Donna x