Friday, December 12, 2014

Merry Christmas Neigh-bor

Kris at Imagine That! came out with some wonderful Christmas and winter holiday images.  One being this wonderful horse image.  I grew up in the country with my Father being a farmer, and I always wanted a horse, but my Dad always said "No".  For some reason, I am always drawn to horses, maybe I had them in a previous life.  For this card I used the sentiment on the inside of the card.  I distressed the paper to give it a more rough and western look.

oops I was looking at the paper upside down
Patterned Paper:  Bearly Mine
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Image That! - Christmas Horse (see above for direct link)
Spellbinder:  Lattice Rectangle; Grand Circle
Stickers:  Recollections

Challenges
Digi Sketch - Waiting for Christmas (S, T)
CHNC- Ch. 206 Bright Colors
CHNC Extra - December
Fab 'n Funky - Ch. 241 Christmas
Creative Knockout - Ch. 67 Tis the Season

6 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image and the colours
Kevin xx

Hazel said...

Another lovely entry for both of my CHNC challenges x

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Lisa Lynn with such a sweet image....I too love horses.
Thank you for playing along with us this week at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

Penny said...

Great take on the sketch--love the horse & sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a wonderful weekend!

Kristine said...

Beautiful card Lisa! Love that red fancy frame behind image and on inside and all the poinsettias. Lovely :) Thanks so much xx

Laurian said...

Beautiful project!

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Sketch Challenge and I hope you'll join us again soon!

Hugz

Laurian