Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Shake, rattle and roll

I have one more Halloween card this morning.  Paulette at TLC had this image as a freebie the other day which I think is just gorgeous.  I added a sentiment that is part of great set.  I couldn't help adding the metal skeleton that has bling eyes.

Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dination; Recollection
Stamp:  TLC, Create - Halloween def with skeleton and bird
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Spellbinder:  Small and large circle
Corner Rounder:  Creative Memories
Twine:  Divine Twine
Metal Embellishment:  Making Memories

Challenges
Mojo - Sketch 368
Dream Valley - Ch. 93 Halloween
Sweet Stamps - Ch. 192 Anything Goes
Crafty Girls - Ch. 29 Anything Goes

3 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Wow this is super pretty! I love the vintage feel!

Penny said...

This is gorgeous! Love the image, too! Really wonderful neutral palette and papers! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Pillan said...

Lovely Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.
/Pillan