Saturday, August 23, 2014

Cupcake Happy Birthday

My sister-in-law's birthday is on September 3rd so I wanted to male a bright colored card for her.  I used a cupcake die-cut and paper with glitter.  I combined my favorite flowers of Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts. 
And I actually used ink and a stamp set from Verve for the sentiment.

Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey - RSVP
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections; Core-dinations
Spellbinders:  Ribbon Banner; Large Circle
Ribbon:  TW Ribbon
Flowers:  Prima & Wild Orchid Crafts
Die Cut:  Sizzix
Ink:  Memento, Black Tuxedo
Stamp:  Verve - Hope Blooms

Challenges
Mojo - Ch. 359
Craft Your Passion - Ch. 226 Use at least 3 patterned papers
Crafty Ribbons - Ch. 99 Celebration with ribbon
Papertake Weekly - To die for

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The colours are so cheerful and a great mix of papers.Just love the glittery cupcake and pretty flowers.Super make.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x