Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Mojo - Time Heals

I love the Mojo sketches, but just have not had a chance to play the last few weeks so I jumped on this one.  I used a wonderful sentiment from TLC to make a sympathy card.  I still wanted to use some bright colors since I needed to brighten my own mood.  Today we are actually going to have a high of 39 so it is really warm here today! 

Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Inside Out
Cardstock:  Core-dinations
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Ribbon:  Michael's
Spellbinders:  Small and large circles
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug
Flowers: Recollection; Zva

Challenges
Mojo - Sketch 333
Digi Darlas - Ch. 102 Sympathy
Make it Monday - Ch. 179
QKR - Ch. 75 Sentiment Only
Papertake Weekly - Lots of layers

4 comments:

loz said...

Fabulous card Lisa.. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Billie A said...

I saw you on MIM. I love the color choices. It makes for a eye catching card. I love the embossing folder giving a soft detail behind the focal point. I am loving this card it's just so happy and beautiful.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

It is nice that you went with some bright colours on your sympathy card. I love that sentiment from Paulette. Absolutely perfect! Thanks so much for joining us in our current challenge over at Digi Darla's. Good luck in the draw!

Lisa D., Digi Darla's Challenges, DT

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic card. Like it a lot!

Thank you for playing with us at Digi Darla this week! And the sentiment is so true.

Good luck
Nick