Friday, February 21, 2014

Cowboy Up

I just purchased this image from Doodle Garden that I found so adorable and it went perfectly with this sentiment from TLC.   This guy is just so adorable.  I embossed my background to look like woodgrain, and then used my barbed wire die cuts.  I added Stickles to star on the horse and the sheriff badge and then added some glitter embossing powder also.  I put a few pieces of twine in the corner to go with the western theme.

Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Doodle Garden - Little Bronco Buster
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - (see above for direct link)
Brad:  Jo Ann Basics
Twine:  Natural Fibers
Stickles
Embossing Powder:  Tim Holtz
Spellbinder:  Deckled Rectangles
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug
Die Cuts:  My Favorite Things:  Barbed Wire; Country Charms


Challenges
Digi Sketch Challenge - Ch. Glitter It
Make it Monday - Ch. 179
Melonheadz - For the boys
Papertake Weekly - Lovely layers

3 comments:

Penny said...

Adorable card, Lisa! I love that sweet image, your design, the embossing, and the fun die cuts! :^)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Penny

Sandy said...

Delightful card, fab image and love that barbed wire diecut!
Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Cute little card. love the image and the sentiment. thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.