Friday, September 6, 2013

I would sink without you

I have a friend that asked if I could make a thank you card for her so this is what I came up with.  I was trying to keep it simple for mailing purposes.





Patterned Paper:  Bo Bunny
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dinations; Recollection
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - TY I would sink without you
Punches:  EK Success
Anchor:  Martha Stewart
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix

Challenges
Mojo - Sketch 309
Just Inspirational - Monthly Challenge
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Ch. 48 Anything Goes
Digi Darlas - Ch. 78 Anything Goes with flag, banner or pennant
Inky Impressions - Ch. 124 With thanks
Splitcoast Color -CC442

6 comments:

Vicky said...

A gorgeous card!!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Inky Impressions this week

hugs Vicky x

Cindye Wile said...

fabulous card. thanks for joining us at JIC!
Cindye(DT)

Pamela said...

Lovely card thanks for sharing with glitter n sparkle x

Denise Pustelniak said...

You followed the sketch perfectly!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

Rosica Katreva said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at JIC.

Hugs Rossi (DT member)

Kerry said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry