Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Let the spoiling begin

My niece had a baby boy yesterday, Rowan after 20 hours of labor weighing at 7 lbs 12oz and 21 inches.  My sister-in-law is excited and I'm sure this is just the beginning with her first grandchild to let the spoiling begin.  Paulette at TLC has the perfect sentiment set for Grandparents.  I made a card for my sister and brother -in-law when they first found out they were going to be Grandparents.  I picked up a large photo album and a brag book for them so this will be the perfect card to go with the gifts.




Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Be Grateful
Cardstock:  Core-dinations; Bazzil; Recollections
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Let the Spoiling Begin (see above for direct link)
Spellbinder:  Picot Circle
Buttons:  JoAnn's basics:  My Favorite Things
Divine Twine
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug

Challenges
Viva la Verve - Sketch
Brown Sugar - Ch. 50 Shades of blue
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Ch. 41 Baby

1 comment:

NickScrapShack said...

Great job with that sketch....

Love the sentiment too, so funny!

Thank you for playing along with us at Brown Sugar this week. Good luck!
Nick