Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Grandparent's Day

I know Grandparent's Day isn't until September; however, my parents are so wonderful I wanted to make sure that I had a card ready for them.  My daughter spends a lot of time with them during the school year and even does her laundry at my Mom's instead of the dorms.  My son is going there this Sunday to spend the day with them at their church picnic a tradition since he has been a kid; however now he drives himself. The image I used is one from Mo Manning who happens to have a challenge this week for "Celebrating Love".  The sentiment that I used for my card is perfect from TLC.






Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Cardstock:  Bazzil:  Recollections
Stamp:  Mo Manning - Tom and Tilly
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Ribbon:  May Arts
Flowers:  Prima


Challenges
Sunday Sketch & Stamp - Sketch 165
Mo Manning - Ch. 193 Celebrating Love
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Ch. 76 Summer Colors and Ribbon
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Carla S. said...

Another beautiful card! I love the papers and that image has always been a fave of mine!

Penny said...

Just adorable, Lisa Lynn! I love that image, your coloring, and the perfect sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Pat said...

Ohhhh...Lisa Lynn...your parents are going to love, love, LOVE this!! It's so sweet...I just love this Mo image...and your coloring is beautiful, as always!! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's "Celebrate Love" challenge at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Unknown said...

Hello Lisa what a lovely card I have this image too its fabulous your parents are going to love this well done .
Thank you for joining us at our THROUGH THE CRAFTROOM DOOR Challenge this week and GOOD LUCK . Hugs Elaine