Sunday, May 12, 2013

Have a fairy fun day

Happy Mother's Day to those who are mothers.  I received a two-paged typed note from my daughter who is finishing her last week at college.  It will be interesting to see what my 17 year old son does.
I have a card with a fairy with glittery wings to start the day.


Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  A Day for Daisies - Good luck pixie
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Have a fairy fun day
Corner Rounder:  Creative Memories
Glitter:  Stampendous
Fasteners:  EK Success
Lace:  Wrights

Challenges
Sketch Saturday - Sketch #258
A Day for Daisies - Ch. 69 Something Lace-y
Crafts and Me - Ch. 132 Lace
A Gem of a Challenge - Ch. 79 Things with Wings
Brown Sugar - Ch. 41 Angels or Fairies
Colour Q - 188




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely Card!

Luv Jane XX

Danni said...

Very pretty card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Unknown said...

Hiya

Love your card.Papers,image and layout is great.

Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar.

Good luck.

Tracey DTxxx

Unknown said...

So pretty, love the image and pastel colours :-) Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Sylvia said...

Lisa, you caught me...I have not even finished the commenting this week. I am so behind. Your card and image are so sweet and so fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Bugsy is the youngest of four cats. he is one of three cats, not related from Colorado. Tigger the oldest is from New Mexico. Bugsy got his name as he is the expert bug catcher..no fly gets away! Hope your Mother's Day was good as well. thanks for sharing your card with us each week at the colourQ.

Linda said...

What a sweet card, so pretty!
Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar this week, hope we'll see you again next week.
Hugs,
Linda
xox