Thursday, April 18, 2013

Nothin says lovin

I can't believe I forgot to post.....  I am a guest on Miss Muffet Challenges this week and I made two cards for the Food, Glorious Food Challenge.  Yesterday I went to the hospital to spend time with my friend that had her hernia surgery that is doing well.  I also started doing some spring cleaning.  My daughter is coming home this weekend with her boyfriend as well as my parents are coming to celebrate my son's birthday on Sunday so I was on a mission.  Believe my house NEEDS it.  I did purchase a sign to display about my cleaning.
My first card I used Carob that has her big cupcake along with a sentiment from TLC.   I think she is just a cutie.



Patterned Paper:  Kaiser Kraft
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Miss Muffet - Carob
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - See above for direct link
Button:  stash
Twine:  Ribbon Carousel
Ribbon:  American Craft & Offray
Tag:  Creative Tags

Challenges
Sweet Stop - Sketch 206
Cute Card Thursday - Cake Walk
Papertake Weekly - One patterned paper

2 comments:

Penny said...

Saw this on LMM today, Lisa Lynn! It is just so darling--love the papers and colors you chose for that sweet image--great sentiment, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Stephanie said...

So, so cute, love the paper. Thanks for playing at the Sweet Stop.