Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

It's Here!  I can't believe how many Valentine's Day cards I mailed out - it was like Christmas all over.  I still have some images that I have colored and have more cards that I can always make.  I enjoy making LOVE cards.  My husband and I exchanged our gifts early since we were just too excited to wait.  I had some candy that I wanted to give him because he needs to gain some weight....unlike me.  When he went to the doctor the other day he did get lectured at that he does need to eat more and that he can't continue to lose weight so I figured it didn't pay to hold out and wait to give him his Valentine's candy.
For my card, I used a Bugaboo image of sock monkey and I decided to use a stamped sentiment from Close to My Heart.



Patterned Paper:  Crate; Creative Imagination; Sweet Shoppe - Talk nerdy to me
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Core-dinations, Recollection
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Sock Monkey sit on heart
Close to My Heart - February Set
Ink:  Memento, Rich Cocoa
Heart: Hobby Lobby
Border Punch:   Martha Stewart

Challenges
Sweet Stella Sketch - Sketch 130
Bugaboo - Affairs of the Heart


4 comments:

Carla S. said...

Very cute card, Lisa Lynn! Adorable image!

Billie A said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at CTB

Jodie Mackrell said...

cute card!. love the papers! thanks for playing this weeks challenge at Catch the Bug!

Penny said...

Love your take on the sketch, Lisa Lynn! And what a fun card! Hope the candy helps your hubby with his weight! :^)
Hugs, Penny